Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Fulfilling Childhood Dreams

This past month has been highly eventful, educational and enjoyable. I've gotten to see a lot of things I've dreamed of since childhood. After reading Randy Pausch's Last Lecture this is the month I'd been waiting for. The month in which I would fulfill some of my most precious childhood dreams. The list below somewhat summarizes my past month, and for people who know me it should be quite clear as to why I've called this post what I have.

1. German Film Orchestra performing Rahman live at NCPA, Jamshed Baba Theatre, Mumbai
2. Terry Riley Solo Piano Concert at NCPA, Tata Theatre, Mumbai
3. Golden Temple, Amritsar
4. Wagah Border, Amritsar/Attari
5. Jalianwala Baug, Amritsar
6. U2 coverband at Hard Rock Cafe, New Delhi
7. Republic Day Parade, New Delhi
8. Delhi 6 - Chandini Chowk
9. Delhi Metro
10. PVR Saket, New Delhi
11. Amber Fort and Palace, Jaipur
12. Jal Mahal, Jaipur
13. Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur
14. Hawa Mahal, Jaipur
15. Pink City Square, Jaipur
16. Ranthambore National Park and Tiger Reserve
17. City Palace, Jaipur
18. Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
19. Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jodhpur
20. Jaisalmer Palace, Jaisalmer
21. Desert National Park, Jaisalmer
22. Wind Farm, Jaisalmer
23. Qutub Minar and Iron Pillar, Delhi
24. Lotus Temple, Delhi
25. Kingdom of Dreams, Delhi
26. Four Square (Play) - NCPA, Experimental Theatre, Mumbai
27. The Golden Dragon (Play) - NCPA, Experimental Theatre, Mumbai
28. Famous Last Words (Play) - NCPA, Experimental Theatre, Mumbai
29. Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur

And I got to relive KGP with my closest friends from KGP - three days of non-stop laughter.

1 comment: