Monday, November 23, 2009

The music of the night

Darkness, silence clouds covering the moon,
Something tells me there’s no happiness soon
Until the clouds fade and the night is bright again
Let’s get together; this time should not go vain

The sounds will fade, the world will sleep
Along with us the notes we shall keep
The stars will shine, and keep us company
Until we reach the end of our journey

The trees will watch and protect us
The nightingale will lead the chorus
The bells will ring, the piano will play
The rivers will harmonize when you say

Let me warn you of the miserable plight
That awaits you if you lose sight
Won’t you join me in this journey, in this fight?
Help me make the music of the night

Close your eyes let the dream begin
In this intoxication, let your darker side give in
To the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night

You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night

As I sat alone in that grand theatre on 44th Street between Broadway and 8th Avenue, amongst a diverse crowd representing all countries of the world - I saw for myself that music holds no boundaries.

The Phanotom of the Opera is the longest running Broadway musical of all time. It is inspiring. Andrew Lloyd Weber's music is captivating. And the phantom is arguably the most intriguing character ever written. Every song in the musical is powerful. The sound of the church organ infuses your blood with ten emotions at the same time. It energizes your brain and each muscle of your body.
The songs of The Phantom of the Opera
must be heard, I bought the CD for $24

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ahesaranaq.digitalzones.com/muvafu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://zukasejub.builtfree.org/ucydan.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich