Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Re-start

Phhheeewww....boy was that a long break o wat!!
Anyways after 6 months...i think i shud introduce myself now...
inspired by shreyas....and following kd's footsteps :)
well...here it goes..

1. The first point is always the toughest.
2. Im a good boy (hehe...courtesy jhunjhun)
3. I like to be in a hurry...i like to be active
4. Music is life
5. The way my day goes has a lot to do with the first song i listen to tht morning :)
6. I think Rahman is God!!
7. So is Billy Joel..november rain is one of my fav songs (ya ya...thts not by billy joel)
8. I think marine drive bombay is the best place to be..
9. For me bombay beats new york...tho i hv nt been there
10. I cant settle in a village...no way...tht is one lesson kharagpur has taught me :)
11. I sincerely hope that i can help my country in some way some day
12. Swades is my favourite movie...
13. I watch it once a month..
14. I think Matrix is the best movie to have been made..no doubt.
15. But I enjoy Legally Blonde and Kabhi haan kabhi naa more..lol
16. Acads has taken a back seat ever since i became an iit'ian (wtv tht)
17. But its gradually getting back in front....
18. No..no i am not interested in engineering...no technical MS for me pls!!
19. Advertising has been a fascination.
20. But i hope i can make a career in financial analysis.
21. Used to be a die hard cricket fan..
22. Now only watch world cup cricket.
23. Pav Bhaji roxxxx!!
24. I think i make the best pav bhaji.
25. Believe me...i dont boast...(pls!!)
26. No smoking pls..
27. I dont drink...but wanna try red wine some day (it's so red...how!!!)
28. I love the choclate avalanche at cafe mocha!
29. Blue is my favourite colour...no reasons reqd..
30. I think Vande Mataram is the best song ever made!!
31. My friends are very important to me.
32. I rate friendship above love...friends are here to stay.
33. Ppl say I am not at all romantic...well saving it for wen i need it ;)
34. I hardly ever get angry.
35. I can get irritated tho..hehe
36. I love my school....St Mary's rocks!!
37. I miss inorganic chemistry :(
38. I think priyanka chopra looked awesome in bluffmaster..
39. I loved Kane and Able and As the crow flies..by Jeffery Archer
40. I think it is the best way to get the basics of finance :)
41. At present Im half an engineer and one-fourth an actuary
42. I am spiritual but not religious.
43. I believe the Mahabharat imparts wisdom.
44. I have seen it twice and read it once...i am wise ;)
45. Im not good at small talk.
46. I hate ppl who are artificial..and i pray i never become one.
47. I find psychology a fascinating subject.
48. I have started believeing in luck and destiny..(I think)
49. I have to visit Australia at least once in my lifetime...
50. chal bye....mom's calling..

7 comments:

Nishant said...

Buddy this is exactly what I feel about u..... :)

kaushik said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!hehe...good one but:D....
u think matrix is good???..i thought u hated it??(or maybe it was lotr?)
and u are a halfassed engineer and a quarter assed actuarian :PPP

sudhanshu said...

@kaushik
i loved matrix re baba...and i dont hate lotr...but i hv a feeling i mite...and dont hv the tempo of watchin movies whr ppl wear all abnormal clothes..lol

Anonymous said...

godly
ur writing made me tempted to write my blog too but still i hav doubts y will ppl read atb me , am i so popular or is my life so interesting ...
are mein point se hat raha hun ...sry
sahi likha hai be i think u shud write more often more frequetly than 4-5 days
i'll be waiting...
let me know wen u do
bye.. ;)

sudhanshu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is good reading....

bt really dint know u wrote blogs too :|

MAB said...

Hmm, Even I feel like blogging, considering so many a times ideas keep floating and I feel like sharing !
But more importantly I see so many things in common, striking one's being ... Matrix, Swades (ya atleast watch the theme song once a fortnight), love for school and color blue !